Skip to content
- Investiture Ceremony: The School organizes ‘Investiture’ before the commencement of Summer Vacations. It is a Ceremony in which the School honours the newly appointed School and House Appointments( Students) with their respective badges and sashes. These students are assigned some responsibilities which they are supposed to shoulder the whole session with honesty and perfection.
- National Days (Republic Day & Independence Day):- The school celebrates Republic Day and Independence Day every year with full preparation, enthusiasm and honour.
- Inter House Nirmal Quiz & Gurbani Recitation:- Every year, the school conducts Inter House Nirmal Quiz & Gurbani Recitation. The quiz is organized on the life of Sikh Gurus,Bhagats and the Life History of the Nirmal Ashram Saints.
- Inter House Annual Athletic Meet :- The School organizes Inter House Annual Athletic Meet in the month of November every year. The meet includes some short and long races, high jump, long jump, discus throw etc. Students represent their Houses and take part in it with full preparation and interest.
- Annual Day: – The school organizes its Annual Day every year in December. The School prepares its students for a cultural programme. Toppers of previous session and Inter House activities of current year are honoured on this day. All the Houses are also honoured with trophies for their best performance in different co-curricular activities and academics.